If you want to stream a specific movie without any monthly subscriptions or from a pirate website, then Vudu is the best platform for you. Vudu is a streaming service that offers plenty of movies and TV series in its channel library. Although it is a premium service it does not include any monthly or yearly subscription. The application allows you to buy and rent the movies and series that you like to stream. The app lets you pay only for the content that you purchase or rent. It does include any hidden or signup charges while purchasing the content. Since the Vudu app is officially available on the Google Play Store and popular app stores, you can easily install its app on your Android TV without any hassle.
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Vudu in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Vudu from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
1. Open the Vudu app on your Android TV.
2. You will get the activation code. If you are not getting the code, click the Sign In button to get the code.
3. Now, go to Vudu’s activation website vudu.com/start on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the code and click the Login button.
5. After that, sign in with your login details, to complete the activation process.
6. Now, the Vudu app will be activated on your Android TV. You can access all the content.
If you can’t find the Vudu app in the Play Store, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Vudu APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Vudu APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to your desired country server.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the Vudu website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL vudu.com start code in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the Vudu will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Sign In button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
The Vudu app is compatible with built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Vudu app from your smartphone to Android TV.
1. Install Vudu from the Google Play Store or App Store.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Vudu app on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Click the Cast icon from the app.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.